Encompassing many of the core principles of engineering to design, analyse, and manufacture products, our experience of mechanical design is wide ranging across many engineering sectors:
- Light fabricated products with intricate sheet metal components
- Heavy fabricated assemblies, optimised for weight reduction and configured for acceptable fatigue requirements
- Design for Manufacture (DFM) where the integration of product design and process planning become one common activity
- Design for Serviceability ensures convenient aftermarket maintenance. In addition to providing high quality, reliable products, OEM’s must acknowledge this area as an effective means of building good customer relationships
- Careful material selection, combined with specific manufacturing techniques, can optimise overall product design
- Precision machined components, manufactured with advanced CNC equipment, has revolutionized product design. Today, this consistent, cost effective means of production has enabled designers to consider more intricate options.